Yoko Railspec Hi Vis Polycotton Trousers
Product code: HV015T-3MR
Yoko Railspec Hi Vis Polycotton Trousers orange have been approved GO/RT 3279 standard for use as a visibility Orange Railtrack poly-cotton trouser. The Hi vis yellow Pant conforms to EN471 Class 1 and they are both very tough and durable with triple stitching to all major seams. The Yoko Railspec Hi Vis Polycotton Trouser have many attributes including 2 reflective 3m Scotch tape bands around each leg, 5 belt loop Waistband with button fastening and 2 hip pockets. Teflon coating to the orange fabric helps to keep them looking good for longer, whilst remaining soft and comfortable.
- 80% Polyester 20% Cotton, 280gsm
- Single pleat
- Zip fly in the front
- Rear patch pocket with button fastening
- 3m Scotch tape
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the high vis trousers you were looking for? View more hi vis trousers or our entire range of work trousers.