Yoko Hi Vis Two Tone Motorway Jacket
Product code: HVP302-3M
Yoko Hi Vis Two Tone Motorway Jacket, with waterproof fabric. This style of high visibility coat is ideal for the worker in environments where cuffs and bottom of visibility jackets get soiled with mud, or as a managers jacket to identify senior management in the workplace. Wind proof fabric Quilted lining, Taped seams, Waterproof fabric, Zip front with storm flap are just some of the attributes of this high visibility jacket. This Hi Visibility Jacket conforms to EN471 class 3 and EN343 protecting against foul weather. The orange two tone high visibility jacket conforms to GO/RT 3279 rail spec.
- Waterproof PU coated 300D Polyester.
- Hi-Vis Orange conforms to GO/RT 3279.
- Yellow Conforms to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 3.
- EN343 Waterproof Class 3.1 against foul weather.
- Navy contrast helps to provide a corporate image.
- 3M Scotchlite tape.
- PU coated polyester outer fabric with 4oz quilt nylon padding.
- Heavy duty zip front with studded storm flap.
- 2 outer pockets with storm flaps.
- Internal breast pocket.
- Concealed Velcro-in hood with drawcord.
- Fully stitched and taped seams.
- 190gsm quilted padding & Nylon lining.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the hi vis jacket you were looking for? View more hi vis jackets or our entire range of work jackets.