Yoko Hi-Vis Fontaine Storm Jacket
Product code: YK029
- EN ISO20471 Class 3.
- Orange conforms to GO/RT 3279.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Soft-touch removable pile liner
- Twin stitched 5cm retro-reflective tapes.
- Right chest pocket with waterproof zip.
- Concealed ID card holder in right chest pocket.
- A radio/walkie-talkie loop on the top right chest.
- Two way bottom pockets lined with fleece for extra warmth.
- Heavy duty two way zips under the Velcro closure storm flap.
- Pen and mobile phone pockets on the left arm.
- Pile lined collar with concealed removable hood.
- Adjustable drop tail bottom for extra protection.
- Inside bottom zip access for decoration.
- Fabric: 100% polyester.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the hi vis jacket you were looking for? View more hi vis jackets or our entire range of work jackets.