To Work For Power S3 ESD Safety Trainer Boot
Manufacturer: Belmont Safety Footwear
Product code: POWER
- EN ISO 20345 S3 SRC ESD.
- Rubber sole with tubeless technology.
- Aluminium toecap.
- Composite midsole.
- Comfort lining and footbed.
- TPU ankle support.
- SRC slip resistance.
- ESD protection.
- Upper: Water resistant Nubuck.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the safety boots for work you were looking for? View more safety boots or our entire range of safety footwear.