Wenaas Offshore Winter Parka Jacket
Product code: 90920-19612
Designed to meet the needs of workers in hazardous offshore environments, the Wenaas Offshore Winter Parka Jacket provides safety against a number of elements such as flames and water. Reflective stripes over the shoulders, and around the sleeves combine with the fluorescent finish of the fabric to increase visual presence.
The Wenaas Offshore Winter Parka Jacket is constructed from a combination of cotton and antistatic fibres, and comes equipped with a fully adjustable hood, which when not in use can be stored away inside the collar. this excellent offshore winter jacket also comes complete with a number of side and chest pockets, with a handy pen pocket and inner pocket to keep all of your valuables safe whilst your work.
- EN 343 Waterproof.
- EN 342 Cold protection.
- Refl ective tape on shoulders and sleeves.
- Detachable hood that can be stored in collar.
- Two-way zipper covered by double storm flap.
- Press studs to front.
- Adjustable waist and cuff adjusters on sleeve.
- Chest pockets with zip, inner pocket with zip.
- Pen pocket on sleeve.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, EN 1149-5.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas jackets you were looking for? View more wenaas jackets or our entire range of wenaas workwear.