Wenaas Offshore 290 Flame Retardant Coverall
Product code: 87855-156-CL
Tackle the dangers presented by heat and flames, with the Wenaas Offshore 290 Flame Retardant Coverall. Made with an inherently FR cotton and polyester fabric, this excellent protective overall safely conforms to EN ISO 11612 for protection against flames. Featuring a concealed two way zip at the front, and comes complete with pockets at the chest and the rear for storage, with knee pad pockets for extra protection. Reflective stripes around the legs, arms and over the shoulders help to increase the wearers overall visual presence.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, flame retardant.
- 75% cotton / 25% polyester, 290gsm.
- Concealed two-way front zipper.
- 50 mm reflective tape over shoulders arms & legs.
- Adjustable waist.
- Two chest pockets.
- Inner pocket.
- Two side pockets with access to under garments.
- Two back pockets.
- Ruler pocket, knee pockets.
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.