Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Jacket
Product code: 51549-44502
Designed for colder climates such as offshore refineries and petrochemical plants, the Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Jacket is made from a durable combination of antistatic fibres woven into a modacrylic and cotton fabric, offering flame and welding protection, electric arc and liquid chemicals to name a few of the protective functions of this superb multinorm jacket.
The combination of fluorescent fabrics and FR reflective striping meet the requirements for class 3,2 high visibility clothing. The Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Winter Jacket is complete with a selection of pockets for storing items, with special compartments for I.D cards and mobile devices.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN ISO 11611 class. 1, Welding protection.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class. 1, Electric arc protection.
- EN 13034 type 6, Liquid chemical protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- EN 342 cl.3.2, Cold protection.
- EN 343 cl.3.1, Waterproof.
- Adjustable waist and cuff adjusters on sleeve.
- Two chest pockets with flap, cellphone pocket.
- IDcard pocket, two side pockets with concealed zipper.
- Inner pocket, pocket with flap on sleeve.
- FR reflective tape.
- Fabric: 54% modacrylic, 44% cotton, 2% antistatic fibre, 240gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas jackets you were looking for? View more wenaas jackets or our entire range of wenaas workwear.