Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Coverall
Product code: 83849-44501
Take no chances with adverse weather and offshore danger - the Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Coverall will make sure you're covered. Conforming to a wide variety of safety specifications - including fire and welding protection, electric arc and antistatic discharge, this 280gsm Modacrylic, cotton and antistatic fibre product will ensure you are protected; even in the most hazardous of environments.
The Wenaas Multinorm Pro-Tex Coverall also comes packed with practical features, with storage pockets throughout, knee pad pockets, and reflective stripe details to keep you seen in low light conditions.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN ISO 11611 class. 1, Welding protection.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class. 1, Electric arc protection.
- EN 13034 type 6, Liquid chemical protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- Concealed two-way front zipper.
- Two breast pockets with flap.
- ID-card pocket.
- Two back pockets with flap.
- Two swing pockets with flap for access to undergarments.
- Rule pocket & two leg pockets with flap.
- Two knee pockets.
- Action back with full elastication at waist.
- Leg press stud adjustment at wrists.
- Concealed zipper on legs.
- FR reflective tape.
- 54% modacrylic, 44% cotton, 2% antistatic fiber, 280gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas overalls you were looking for? View more wenaas overalls or our entire range of wenaas workwear.