Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Trousers
Product code: 26875-19818
Utilising the latest in textile technology, the Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Trousers offer the next level of flame protection. Gore-Tex Pyrad is a special self extinguishing technology, which can add heat and flame protection to otherwise "non-FR" fabrics. With comfortable (and optional) adjustable braces, contoured knees complete with kneepad pockets, and a comfortable lining, these trousers are great for long-haul shifts in industrial and offshore environments.
The Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Trousers have zip openings on the leg cuffs to make them easily wearable over boots, and the FR tape which wraps around the bottom of the legs is made from an FR fabric too for increased safety, and Gore-tex sealed seams ensure waterproof protection when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B2 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- EN 343 class.3.3, Waterproof.
- Detachable & elastic adjustable braces.
- Concealed front zipper, flap closed with velcro.
- Leg pockets with zipper concealed with flap.
- Zipper opening on legs concealed with velcro flap.
- Contoured knees inside knee pockets.
- Opening for height adjustable kneepads.
- Velcro adjustment at ankle.
- Zipper in lining to make embroidery & transfer easier.
- FR reflective tape.
- Taped seams with GORE-TEX tape.
- Outer: 100% polyester, 2-layer GORE-TEX laminate.
- Lining: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton,18% polyamid, 2% antistatic fiber, 210gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas trousers you were looking for? View more wenaas trousers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.