Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Jacket
Product code: 56875-19818-CL
Packed with a variety of countermeasures against hazards such as heat and flame, foul weather and low light conditions, the Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Jacket offers safety and function in one comprehensive product. with Gore-Tex taped seams to keep moisture and water from seeping in through the fabric, this excellent hi vis multinorm jacket will keep you dry when you need it to.
The Wenaas Multinorm Gore-Tex Pyrad Jacket is laminated with a dual layered Gore-Tex Pyrad coating, minimising heat damage and reducing fabric dripping. Concealed zip pockets at the sides and the chest allow for ample storage of valuables, and comes equipped with a handy loop and opening specially designed for music players or mobile phones. The reflective tape on this product is made from an FR fabric.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B2 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN 1149-5, Antistatic protection.
- EN 471 class. 3.2, Hi Vis.
- EN 343 class.3.3, Waterproof.
- Detachable hood with zipper, room for helmet.
- One hand hood tightener & velcro for adjustment.
- Concealed zipper under double storm flap.
- Concealed buttons to top of collar.
- Concealed chest pockets with zipper, one with D-ring.
- Concealed front pockets with zipper.
- Map pocket with zipper to cellphone pocket.
- Mobile earpiece opening & loop reachable from outside.
- Arm straps.
- Zipper in lining to make embroidery & transfer easier.
- Elastication at bottom.
- FR reflective tape.
- Taped seams with GORE-TEX tape.
- Outer: 100% polyester, 2-layer GORE-TEX laminate.
- Lining: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamid, 2% antistatic fibre, 210gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas jackets you were looking for? View more wenaas jackets or our entire range of wenaas workwear.