Wenaas Fr Industry Drivers Style Jacket
Product code: 43807-155-CL
Made from a flame retardant 99% cotton and 1% antistatic fibre product, the Wenaas FR Industry Drivers Style Jacket features an understated style which is packed with protective properties and features. This fr drivers jacket has chest and side pockets, complete with adjustable waist and arm cuffs for a suitable fit whilst working.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN ISO 11611 cl. 1, Welding.
- EN 1149-5 Antistatic.
- EN 61482-1-2 cl. 1, Electric arc.
- Concealed front zipper.
- Action back.
- Chest pockets with flap.
- Arm pocket with flap.
- Inner pocket and inner cellphone pocket.
- Adjustable waist and arm cuff.
- 99% cotton/1% antistatic fibre, 350gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas jackets you were looking for? View more wenaas jackets or our entire range of wenaas workwear.