Wenaas Flame Retardant Industry Shirt
Product code: 99424-1022-CL
Designed to look smart whilst offering protection against a variety of hazards, the Wenaas Flame Retardant Industry Shirt offers safety against the risks associated with heat and flames, antistatic, and electric arc. This comfortable 220gsm cotton and antistatic fibre industrial workshirt features a press stud front and cuffs, with a split and pleat finish; and comes with two handy press stud fastened chest pockets.
- EN 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- 100% flame retardant.
- Split, pleated cuffs.
- Stud fastening front.
- Two press stud closed chest pockets.
- Fabric: 99% cotton, 1& Antistatic, 220gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas shirts you were looking for? View more wenaas shirts or our entire range of wenaas workwear.