Wenaas Devold Spirit Zip Neck Top
Product code: 1240-120-CL
Through the fire and the flames, the Wenaas Devold Spirit Zip Neck top will carry on working as hard as you do. Made from a combination of Lenzing FR material and Merino wool, this protective FR baselayer conforms to EN11612 for heat and flame protection, and EN61482 class one for electric arc protection - ideal for offshore industrial workers who require that little extra when it comes to safety. Finished with a turtle neck zip collar, this comfortable first layer product will sit comfortably next to the skin, and help to regulate body heat.
- Flame retardant underwear.
- Turtle neck with zipper.
- 50% Lenzing FR, 50% Merino wool, 230gsm.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, flame retardant.
- EN 61482-1-2 cl. 1, electric arc protection.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas shirts you were looking for? View more wenaas shirts or our entire range of wenaas workwear.