Wenaas Devold Spirit T-Shirt
Product code: 1219-120
Combining Lenzing FR and Merino wool for effective moisture wicking properties, the Wenaas Devold Spirit T-Shirt is a short sleeved base layer which is best utilised as a multi-layered FR clothing system. It features a rounded neck, and is designed to protect against heat and flames, and the dangers of electric arc exposure.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, Flame retardant.
- EN 61482-1-2 class. 1, Electric arc protection.
- Round neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Fabric: 50% Lenzing FR, 50% Merino wool, 230gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Wenaas work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas shirts you were looking for? View more wenaas shirts or our entire range of wenaas workwear.