Wenaas Devold Safe Bra
Product code: 200-116
A comfortable and supportive FR solution for female offshore and petrochemical workers, the Wenaas Devold Safe Bra offers a sports bra fit with a widened elastic band around the bottom. Its combination of fabrics allow it to safely protected against the hazards of heat and flames, arc flash, with antistatic properties. Its inclusion of merino wool gives this protective FR bra great moisture management, wicking away sweat from the body for a dry and comfortable fit.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, FR protection.
- EN 1149-5, antistatic.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, arc flash protection.
- Sports bra fit.
- Elastic band in the bottom.
- Fabric: 49% Lenzing FR, 39% Merino wool.
- 10% Polyamide, 1% Elastan, 1% NEGA-STAT, 230gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas baselayers you were looking for? View more wenaas baselayers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.