Wenaas Devold Ladies Spirit Long Johns
Product code: 110-120
Offering exception warmth and moisture wicking properties, the Wenaas Devold Ladies Spirit Long Johns are ideal as part of a multi-layered workwear solution. Constructed with a combination of soft merino wool and lenzing Fr fabric, these excellent thermal undergarments will also protect against the hazards of heat and flame.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1, FR protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, arc flash protection.
- Widened elastic band in waist.
- Moisture wicking.
- Fabric: 50% Lenzing FR, 50% Merino wool, 230gsm.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the wenaas baselayers you were looking for? View more wenaas baselayers or our entire range of wenaas workwear.