Timberland PRO Traditional Wide Safety Boots
Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
Product code: Traditional Wide-CL
This Wide fit Safety Boot is a product designed to make sure your feet are kept comfortable and safe from hazards in the workplace. With uppers made from a durable greased nubuck leather and designed in the classic PRO style, these solid safety boots are well protected from scuffs and scrapes. Their wide fit will give you an excellent sense of comfort no matter what shape your feet are. Inside these versatile work boots you can expect to find sturdy 200 joule steel toe caps which are perfect for protecting your toes from unexpected impacts, in addition to this they also benefit from a puncture plate running along the length of the midsoles which will ensure that your feet stay protected from all angles. The soles of these impressive safety boots are also SRC slip resistant for greater grip, and they are capable of withstanding heat of up to 250 degrees.
- Fabric: Premium nubuck leather upper.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Comfort engineered ankle padding.
- Moisture management comfort lining.
- Steel toe cap.
- Steel anti puncture midsole.
- Anatomically contoured & removable foot bed.
- Cemented Timberland PRO® sole.
- Increased durability
- Slip resistance..
- Heat resistance up to 300c.
- High resistance to fuel oil.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- Optimal abrasion resistance.
- High stretching resistance.
- EN ISO 20345-S1P HRO.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the timberland boot you were looking for? View more timberland safety boots or our entire range of timberland pro workwear.