Timberland PRO Split Rock Safety Boots S3
Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
Product code: Split Rock
This best selling Timberland Pro Split rock Safety Boot S3 rated gives the appearance of a normal steel toe shoe when in fact they are a very classy looking work boot. This means your clothing and safety footwear takes on a whole new outdoor look with foot protection for the working man very much in mind. This pair of safety boots is professional footwear with no compromise between an attractive Timberland PRO style, great comfort and the best in protection. A shoe born for the outdoors but built for the worksite, by seamlessly blending functionality and great looks. This shoe is composed of a steel toe cap, an anti-puncture steel midsole, a premium full grain water resistant leather, EVA midsole and a nitrile outsole to ensure slip resistance and Heat resistance up to 300°C. An ideal safety shoe for anybody working in maintenance, transport, forestry, and building.
- Fabric: Premium full grain leather upper.
- Water resistant uppers.
- Maximum comfort all day long.
- Nylex moisture management lining.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Anatomically contoured & removable foot bed.
- Lightness & flexibility.
- Cemented sole construction.
- Timberland PRO Nitrile rubber outsole.
- Slip resistance.
- Heat resistance up to 300c.
- High resistance to fuel oil.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- Optimal abrasion resistance.
- Flexing resistance.
- Trail grip non marking sole.
- Steel 200J Toe cap.
- Anti-puncture steel midsole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the timberland boot you were looking for? View more timberland safety boots or our entire range of timberland pro workwear.