Timberland PRO Euro Hiker 2G Safety Boots
Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
Product code: Euro Hiker
This Timberland Pro Euro Hiker 2G Safety Boot gives maximum performance and comfort in a modern Timberland Pro outdoor style. These boots are composed of a steel toe cap, a steel anti-perforation midsole, which also provides the wearer shock absorption qualities. The premium oiled leather upper and a nitrile outsole ensures slip resistance, and also heat resistance up to 300c. These Boots are lined with Nylex moisture management fabric, a material designed to keep your feet cool and dry. These steel toe boots are ideal for anybody working in agricultural/forestry, construction, or building trades.
- Fabric: Premium oiled leather upper.
- Comfort engineered ankle padding.
- Nylex moisture management lining.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt & debris.
- TPU reinforcement.
- Steel toe cap.
- Steel anti perforation midsole.
- Anatomically contoured & removable foot bed.
- Cemented sole construction & Nitrile outsole.
- Slip resistance.
- Heat resistance up to 300c.
- High resistance to fuel oil.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Flexing resistance.
- EN ISO 20345-SBPE HRO.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the timberland boot you were looking for? View more timberland safety boots or our entire range of timberland pro workwear.