Please be aware that due to the current Brexit situation, if the exit date is April 12th then we are expecting some delivery delays from some of our EU suppliers. We will contact all customers who may be affected by this when an order has been placed after the Brexit deadline.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We want to be sure you're absolutely happy with the Workwear you buy from us. Should you purchase an item and later decide it's not suitable, you're welcome to return it to us within 30 days for a refund (less original carriage costs) or to exchange it for another product.
*Please Note* Christmas Holiday extended return period is 14 days from 25th Dec or 30 days, whichever is longest from receipt of order.
There are of course a few provisos; the item you're returning must meet the following conditions:
- Must not have been worn
- Still in New Condition (re-saleable)
- Complete in its original packaging
- Include original tags and labels
- Must not be a personalised garment
Please note: Pet owners should note that garments returned with animal hair on them will be rejected and no refund/exchange made.
You must contact us via phone or email to obtain a returns number before returning any goods. You will be required to pay the carriage charge on returned and exchange items; however we will endeavour to keep the cost of the exchange items as low as possible.
If you have purchased goods on a bulk buy rate and you return goods that then take the original order below the bulk buy rate you will then be charged the difference.
You will usually receive your refund or replacement within 7 days of us receiving the item back in our store. However, during busy periods this may take a little longer, in which case a member of staff will be in touch to keep you informed.
Goods that are found to have a manufacturing fault on receipt by the customer or develop a fault through reasonable "WEAR AND TEAR" within a 6 week period from invoice date will be exchanged free of charge subject to inspection by Mammoth Workwear. After this time, faulty goods will be sent back to the Manufacturer for inspection.
Any carriage costs incurred by the customer on returning the faulty goods will be reimbursed in full providing the item can be verified as faulty.
Any goods damaged in transit should be signed for as "DAMAGED". Goods should then be checked immediately and in the event of any shortage, loss or damage, the company and carriers must be notified at once by telephone, and subsequently such notification must be confirmed in writing within 48 hours.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Authorised payments do not necessarily mean than an order will be processed. We use fraud checking agencies who may advise that an authorised payment is a high fraud risk. We reserve the right to cancel such orders.
Cancelling an order
Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any postal / tax charges incurred when returning the goods to us, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side in which case we pay transport costs.
VAT/Tax: EU Countries outside the United Kingdom
European companies outside the UK who supply us with a valid VAT/Tax registration number by email will be refunded the VAT charged at checkout once the transaction is completed.
Alternatively you can contact us with your workwear requirements along with a valid VAT registration number we will then send an invoice for the total amount due excluding VAT.
We aim to despatch Workwear orders placed by 2pm the same day, for next day delivery within the UK mainland.However, we ask that you allow 3 to 5 Working Days for delivery during busy periods. The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate and should not be taken as a guarantee. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
We carry a vast range of stock for all items on our website; however there are times when we receive an influx of orders for a particular product that results in us having to replenish our stock from suppliers. In situations where this occurs, items are normally despatched within 3 to 10 Working Days and a member of our customer services team will be in touch to inform you of any delays.
We are happy to ship Workwear to our overseas customers; however do keep in mind that all orders are charged in pounds sterling, on site currency conversion values are to be used for reference only and are not a true representation of the current market conversion rates. Delivery within the UK mainland can vary in some locations such as; Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Scottish Islands. We will always notify of any additional carriage costs and you will be contacted by a member of our customer services team.
For clarification, the Scottish Highlands are defined as postcodes; AB30-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30-41 and PH49-50.
Whereas the Scottish Islands are defined as postcodes; HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44 and ZE1-3. If you're considering placing an order that requires a delivery outside the united kingdom and need anymore information please get in touch.
Shipping methods can vary depending on your part of the world, however we only use reputable companies such as; DHL, Interlink etc. In all instances parcels are sent securely and are tracked where possible so we know the location of every item from leaving our depot to arriving at your door, you can ask for a tracking number at any time after an item has been sent. On very rare occasions parcels may take a little longer to arrive due to harsh weather and other unforeseen circumstances, we ask for patience in these times & assure you we will endeavour to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on mammothworkwear.com is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract.