Standsafe High Vis Two Tone Parka
Product code: HV012
- EN471 Class 3:2.
- EN343 Class 3:1.
- Fleece Lined Storm Collar.
- Warm Quilt Lining.
- Two Way Zip Front with Studded Storm Flap.
- Two Front Pockets with Storm Flaps.
- Concealed Hood.
- Concealed Storm Cuffs.
- Embroidery Access.
- Fully Taped Seams.
- Retro-Reflective Silver Hi Vis Tape.
- Fabric: 100% PU Coated Polyester.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the standsafe jackets you were looking for? View more standsafe jackets or our entire range of standsafe hi vis workwear.