SPECIAL: Helly Hansen Ludvika Hi Vis Set
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 7137771476
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Together this set is class 3 EN 20471,
- seperately, the jacket is cl3, trousers are cl1.
- Taped seams, Oil repellent.
- Inside kneepad pockets.
- Click.on loops for accessories under flaps.
- Boot zipper with Velcro closure.
- Detachable hood with drawcord adjustment.
- Ankle Velcro adjustments.
- Drawcord at waist & hem, Extended back.
- Detachable suspenders.
- Inside zipper for enter inside of the jacket.
- Main fabric: PU Coated, 100% polyester, 200gsm.
- 2 chest pocket with zip closure.
- Padded lining: 100% polyester, 120gsm.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closure under flaps.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Mobile pocket with pen pocket on right chest.
- Contrast fabric: 100% nylon, 160gsm.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Zip ventilation under arms.
- Storm flap with zipper and Velcro closure.
- Hood made for helmet
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester, 200gsm.
- Contrast colour: 100% PU coated Nylon, 160gsm.
- Padded lining: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy1+215.00