Rhino Weld Welders Split Leather Welding Jacket
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK936
- Durable cow split leather.
- Concealed stud front reinforced plackets.
- Full Kevlar stitching.
- Mandarin collar.
- Internal pocket and lined collar.
- See also TR615. matching trousers.
- Sizes Small to 3XLarge.
- CE approved to ISO 11612 FR.
- CE approved ISO 11611 welding standards.
- *Please note colour variations will apply*
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments welding clothing you were looking for? View more future garments welding clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.