Regatta Tactical Hi-Vis Overhead Bomber
Product code: TRA316
- EN ISO 20471:2013 +A1:2016 Class 2.
- Orange colour-way also conforms to RIS-3279/TOM.
- EN343 Class 3:2.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Isotex 10000 100% polyester oxford 300D fabric.
- Windproof fabric.
- Thermo-Guard insulation.
- Taped seams.
- Side zip access for easy overhead entry.
- 2 lower pockets.
- Elasticated hem.
- Half length zip with inner zip and chin guard.
- Grown on polyester lined hood with drawcord adjuster.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the regatta jackets you were looking for? View more regatta jackets or our entire range of regatta clothing.