Puma Safety Silverstone Low Trainers
Manufacturer: Puma Safety
Product code: 642630
- EN ISO 20345 S1P.
- Toe Protection.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Composite cap.
- Composite midsole.
- Slip resistant.
- BreathActive Functional Lining.
- evercushion GEL MOTO Footbed.
- Suede Leather.
- HRO Outsole.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the puma safety footwear you were looking for? View more puma safety footwear or our entire range of puma safety footwear.