Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Bib and Brace
Product code: TX52
Portwest Texo Hi-Vis Bib and Brace is a highly breathable and water repellent rich cotton and polyester garment in a fluorescent finish, adhering to EN471 Class 2:2 specifications for low light conditions. The back has been elasticated for a better range of movement and increased comfort, with adjustable braces with quick release. The bib features a concealed zip pocket and separate mobile phone and pen pockets for storage, in addition to the pockets which can be found on the front, rear and sides of the legs. These excellent bib and brace overalls are also equipped with handy knee pad pockets to provide protection from hard surfaces whilst kneeling when used in conjunction with insertable knee pads. The cuffs are Velcro adjustable for a better fit, and there are retro reflective stripes around the waist and lower legs to provide an increased visual presence in poor visibility conditions. Compatible with TX50 jacket.
Please Note: This garment has water repellent fabric, Not waterproof.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245gsm.
- Water repellent fabric, Not waterproof.
- Front chest pocket.
- Side pockets.
- En471 Class 2:2.
- Adjustable braces.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Elasticated back.
- Concealed zip bib pocket.
- Stud button sides.
- Pen and mobile phone pockets on bib.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Two front pockets.
- Retro reflective stripes on waist and lower leg.
- Back pocket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.