Portwest T400 Vision Hi-Vis Rain Jacket
Product code: T400
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3.
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY).
- EN 343 Class 3:1.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3.
- CE certified.
- Waterproof with taped seams.
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape.
- Texpel stain resistant finish repels dirt and stains.
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation.
- 4 pockets for ample storage..
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Insulatex heat reflective lining.
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit.
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190gsm.
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60gsm.
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Wadding 170gsm.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.