Portwest T184 Hi-Vis Polo Shirt
Product code: T184
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3.
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY).
- Moisture wicking fabric helping to keep the body warm, cool and dry.
- Lightweight HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape.
- 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays.
- Chest pocket.
- Superior styling with a contrast collar and fluorescent stripe.
- Side vents for added comfort.
- Loop at placket ideal for attaching glasses/pens.
- Designed with a comfort fit.
- Fabric: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester, Knit 175gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.