Portwest Steelite All Weather Hiker Boot S3
Product code: FW66
Portwest Steelite All Weather Hiker Boots S3 offer great protection and comfort by combining a breathable and waterproof lined Cow suede leather upper and PU outsole with a number of safety features. Steel reinforcements in the form of toecaps and midsoles help protect from piercing objects and heavy drop hazards, and the dual density soles are SRC slip resistant to extremely good traction and grip. In addition to their slip resistant properties, these boots are also anti-static, 200 HRO and oil resistant for maximum protection from a number of hazards. Energy absorbing heels are also present; which improve the overall comfort of the boots, and help to reduce wearer fatigue which can be problematic over prolonged periods of time.
- Upper: Cow suede leather.
- Water resistant upper.
- Waterproof and breathable lining.
- Steel toe caps.
- 200 HRO.
- Steel midsoles.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- SRC slip resistant soles.
- Oil resistant soles.
- Dual density soles.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.