Portwest Steelite Fur Lined Protector Work Boot S3
Product code: FW05
Portwest Steelite Fur Lined Protector Boots S3 are a solid working companion designed to take the brunt of any abuse whilst on the job. Certified to EN 20345:2004 and A1:2007, these excellent boots feature a high leg split buffalo leather water resistant upper, with stylish contrast stitching. Ideally suited for colder weather conditions thanks to their fur lined finish, these boots won’t just protect – they’ll ensure your warmth. Inside these solid safety boots you will find robust 200 joule toecap protection, with matching steel midsoles to make sure hazards from all angles are covered. The dual density PU/TPU sole also helps to protect with 200 HRO properties, and HRA slip resistance, with an energy absorbing seat region to create a comfortable enclosure for your feet. The soles are also able to resist oils and carry anti-static dissipative properties – making these boots ideal for a number of industries.
- Upper: Split buffalo leather.
- Certified to EN20345:2004 + A1:2007.
- Water resistant upper.
- Fur lined.
- High leg.
- PU/TPU DD outsole.
- 200 HRO.
- Steel toecap & midsole
- SRA slip resistance.
- Energy absorbing seat region.
- Anti static sole.
- Dual density oil resistant sole.
- Contrast stitching.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.