Portwest Steelite Arx Safety Trainer S1P HRO
Product code: FW33
Portwest Steelite Arx Safety Trainers S1P HRO are a stylish sporty low cut safety trainer made with a split leather upper and EVA and rubber outsoles; making them ideal for light industrial work. Bolstered with steel safety hardware, the midsoles and toecaps will protect from sharp piercing hazards on the floor and from drop hazards. The dual density soles feature a comfortable energy absorbing heel to make wearing these trainers a joy over extended periods of time, and feature SRC slip resistance, with 300 HRO, oil resistance and anti-static properties which make them a dynamic and hard-wearing pair of trainers suitable for a plethora of job roles and environments.
- Fabric: Split Leather
- EVA/Rubber Outsole.
- Steel toecaps and midsoles.
- SRC slip resistant.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- Oil resistant.
- Dual density soles.
- 300 HRO.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest trainers you were looking for? View more portwest trainers or our entire range of portwest workwear.