Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Bib & Brace
Product code: PW344-CL
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY).
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 Level 0.
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric.
- Texpel stain resistant finish.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape.
- 9 pockets for ample storage.
- Top-loading knee pad pockets.
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths.
- Hammer loop for secure storage of work tools.
- CE certified.
- Reinforced panels in high wear areas.
- Shell fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 300gsm.
- Contrast fabric: 100% polyester 600D, 210gsm.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.