Portwest Mx28 Modaflame Coverall
Product code: MX28-CL
- EN ISO 11612 A1+ A2, B2, C1, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 CLASS 1 A1+ A2.
- EN 61482-1-2 CLASS 1.
- ASTM F1959, ATPV= 8.4 cal/cm2.
- GOST- R CERTIFIED.
- Zipped chest pockets.
- Radio loop.
- Rule pocket.
- Side access pockets.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Two-way brass front zip.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Kneepad pockets.
- Fluorocarbon treated, water repellent.
- Inherently flame retardant fabric.
- Fabric: Modaflame: 60% Modacrylic, 39% cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.