Portwest Modaflame Multi Norm Arc Softshell Jacket
Product code: MV72
- EN ISO 14116 Index 3
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C2
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1
- EN 1149 -5
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 2
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 13034 Type PB 
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- E-CAT III.
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration.
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape.
- 3 pockets for ample storage.
- Zipped pockets.
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements.
- Drawcord adjustable hem.
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit.
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio.
- Contrast colouring for added style.
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester 95gsm laminated to TPU FR membrane 35gsm.
- Bonded to: 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton and 1% Carbon Fibre inherent FR fleece 220gsm.
- Total weight 350gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.