Portwest Hi Vis Vest - Flame Resistant
Product code: FR70
Portwest Hi Vis Vest - Flame Resistant is a protective work vest which offers EN471 class 2 high visibility protection, and En533 index 1 protection against heat and flame. It features reflective strips over the shoulders and around the waist and chest, and is fastened with Velcro at the front.
Please note: In order to offer flame retardant protection, this vest must be worn with EN533 index 2 and 3 garments.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester EN533 Certified 160gsm.
- EN471 class 2:2.
- Reflective strips over shoulders and around body.
- EN533 index 1.
- Must be worn with EN533 2 & 3 for FR protection.
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.