Portwest Hi Vis Jerkin, Flame Resistant
Product code: FR73
Portwest Hi Vis Jerkin Flame Resistant offers a simple long sleeved waistcoat design which gives the wearer excellent protective qualities. Made from a 100% polyester fabric, this safety waistcoat conforms to EN533 index 1 for flame retardant protection, and is also certified to EN471 class2 for use in low light and poor visibility environments.
Please note: This Jerkin must be worn alongside index 2 or 3 EN533 garments in order to offer flame retardant properties.
- Lightweight Long sleeved Jerkin vest.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester EN 533 Certified 160gsm.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- EN533 index 1.
- Reflective stripes over shoulders, arms, waist and chest.
- EN471 class 2:2.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.