Portwest Hi Vis Antistatic Vest Flame Resistant
Product code: FR71
Portwest Hi Vis Antistatic Vest Flame Resistant is a Velcro front fastening protective work vest which offers effective lightweight comfort, well suited for warm temperatures. It features 5cm reflective strips over the shoulders and around the waist and chest to conform to EN471 class 2 standard, EN14116 index 1 for heat and flame resistance, and also conforms to En1449 for its antistatic properties.
- Fabric: 98% Polyester 2% Carbon Fibre 120gsm.
- En1149-5 antistatic.
- Velcro front fastening.
- En471 Class 2:2 Hi visibility.
- EN14116 Index 1.
- Reflective strips around body and shoulders.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.