Portwest Hi-Vis 4-in-1 Traffic Jacket
Product code: S468-CL
Portwest Hi-Vis 4-in-1 Traffic Jacket is a versatile jacket that's comes with an interactive bodywarmer (S469), which can also be purchased as a separate entity. Made from a 100% polyester 300D oxford weave material with a stain resistant PU coated finish, this jacket is perfect for outdoors work. Adhering to EN343 class 3, this jacket also has brilliant waterproof properties, which are improved further by the inclusion of taped seams. High visibility stripes also adorn the jacket, which fits the profile of both EN 471 class 3:2 and Go/RT 3279 (orange only), making it ideal for a number of low light and poor visibility environments including both roadworks and railways. When the weather takes a turn for the worst, there is an attached hood for additional protection. The jacket has a full length front zip with a press button fastened flap. There are also two front pockets with flap closures, as well as a dedicated waterproofed smart phone pocket, and storm cuffs.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford 190gsm.
- Removable bodywarmer (S469.)
- Lining: Nylon 60gsm.
- EN471 class 3:2.
- Taped Seams.
- EN343 class 3:1.
- Storm cuffs.
- GO/RT 3279 (orange only.)
- Internal wallet pocket.
- Print/embroidery access.
- Weatherproof, concealed smartphone pocket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.