Portwest GO/RT Rail Action Trousers
Product code: RT47-CL
Portwest GO/RT Rail Action Trousers are a hard wearing and practical garment designed to make it easier to see you in low light and poor visibility conditions. Adhering to En 471 Class 2 and Go/RT 3279; these retroflective and fluorescent hi vis trousers are primarily for railway work, but can be used in other environments where visual presence is important. Made from a polyester and cotton blended Texpel fabric, these highly breathable trousers have a half elasticated waist for a comfortable fit and better range of movement. In terms of storage you will find a mobile phone pocket, and two front pockets which have separate zip pockets at the front of them. These trousers also have knee pad pockets for comfort and protection whilst working, providing a cushion between your knees and the surface you’re working on.
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton Texpel, 245gms.
- EN471 Class 2:2.
- Half elastic waistband.
- GO/RT 3279.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Reflective strips around upper leg.
- Mobile phone pocket.
- Two front pockets with zip compartments.
- Right side pocket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest hi vis you were looking for? View more portwest hi vis clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.