Portwest FR21 Super Light Weight Anti-Static Coverall 210gm
Product code: FR21-CL
Designed to offer comprehensive safety and elemental protection, the Portwest FR21 Super Light Weight Anti-Static Coverall 210gsm is manufactured from a durable and repellent Bizflame Plus fabric consisting of 99% cotton and 1% carbon fibres. This combination of fabrics allows it to withstand heat and flames, as well as dissipate any static build up, conforming to EN ISO 11612 and 11611, EN1149-5 and GOST-R certification, with the inclusion of flame resistant industrial wash tape.
This excellent FR coverall features a bi-directional front zip, with Velcro adjustable cuffs for a great fit. There are a number of pockets for storage purposes, with radio loops and rule pockets included. For those workers who spend a lot of time kneeling, the Portwest FR21 Super Light Weight Anti-Static Coverall 210gsm comes with kneepad pockets (kneepads sold seperately).
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2,B1,C1,F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2.
- GOST- R Certified.
- CE certified.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Radio loops.
- Rule pocket.
- Sleeve pocket.
- Back pockets with stud flap closure.
- UPF 50+.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Flame Resistant Industrial Wash Tape.
- Two way front zip.
- Fabric: Bizflame Plus
- 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon fibres, 210gsm.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.