Portwest FR Hi-Vis Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Product code: FR96
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1.
- EN 1149 -5.
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 80.8%).
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3.
- CE-CAT III.
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing.
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape.
- Protects against radiant and convective heat.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Crew neck.
- Fabric : 60% Modacrylic, 40% Cotton 280gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.