Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Salopettes
Product code: FR58
Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Salopettes are tuned to specifically meet the needs of the offshore industry, constructed from a bizweld fabrics, a combination of cotton infused with carbon fibres and insulated with thick wadding and FR lining, they provide a protective garment which adheres to EN 11612, EN 11611, EN342, EN1149, and are also GOST-R certified. They feature a brass zip fly and adjustable waist to provide a comfortable fit, with elasticated braces. Leg zip openings make these easy to wear over the top of work boots, and the entire product is finished in a fluorescent fabric with reflective bands around the lower leg (Please note this item does not conform to EN 471 Specifications).
- Fabric: BIZFLAME PLUS, 350gsm.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2 B1, C1, F1.
- Lining: 100% FR cotton 170gsm.
- EN ISO 11611 CLASS 2 A1 + A2.
- Wadding: FR wadding 200gsm.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Zip fly.
- GOST-R CERTIFIED.
- Zip openings at leg ends.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.