Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Jacket
Product code: FR59
Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Jacket is a cotton and carbon fibre product designed to keep the wearer warm and also protect from occupational hazards such as heat and flames, and anti-static. The flame resistant outer fabric is bolstered by FR wadding and lining to create a comprehensive EN 11612 and EN11611 jacket. Triple stitched seams provide additional durability, and the jacket has a two way concealed brass zip at the front. Slanted pockets on the chest, in addition to the two bellowed lower pockets provide ample storage options. The adjustable sleeve openings allow for a comfortable fit, and there is a detachable hood which comes in handy when the weather really does take a turn for the worse. The jacket has reflective striping on the shoulder, cuffs, hood and around the waist area, and although it will raise the wearers visual presence in low light conditions; it is NOT EN471 compliant.
- Fabric: Bizflame Plus, 350gsm.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2 B1, C1, F1.
- Lining: FR wadding, 300gsm.
- EN ISO 11611 CLASS 2 A1 + A2.
- Wadding: 100% FR cotton, 170gsm.
- Bellowed lower pockets.
- Slanted chest pockets with stud closure.
- GOST-R CERTIFIED.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Detachable hood.
- Reflective tape.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.