Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Coverall
Product code: FR53-CL
Portwest FR Anti-Static Winter Coveralls are flame retardant and tailored to meet the needs of the offshore industry, providing a number of beneficial functions and protective features and combining them with all round warmth and comfort. Made from cotton laced with carbon fibre, and packed with thick wadding - These winter coveralls are ideal for the winter months, and their unique properties imbue protection against heat and flame, and anti-static. These overalls feature a full length zip protected by a storm flap, and supply a number of pockets for storage at the rear, as well as two chest pockets, rule pockets and two-tier adjustable knee pad pockets. When the weather becomes more than foul, there is also a detachable hood which is drawcord adjustable. Although they do not conform to EN 471 for high visibility clothing, there are still reflective stripes around the arms, shoulders, knees and on the hood.
- Fabric: Bizflame PLUS, 350gsm.
- Two front slant chest pockets.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2 B1, C1, F1.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Lining: 100% FR cotton, 170gsm.
- EN ISO 11611 CLASS 2 A1 + A2.
- Wadding: FR wadding, 200gsm.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Adjustable sleeve and cuff openings.
- GOST-R CERTIFIED.
- Radio loops.
- Reflective tape.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.