Portwest FF50 Aberdeen FR Coverall
Product code: FF50
- EN 1149-5.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%).
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2.
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- CE-CAT III.
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape.
- 10 pockets for ample storage.
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit.
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio.
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options.
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access.
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- CE certified.
- Fabric: 99% cotton, 1% carbon fibre, 350gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.