Portwest Fc11 Compositelite Thor Boot
Product code: FC11
- EN ISO 20345.
- 100% non metallic.
- Antistatic footwear.
- CE certified.
- Composite midsole.
- Dual density sole unit.
- Energy absorbing seat region.
- Oil resistant outsole.
- Water resistant upper.
- 200 Joule composite toecap.
- SRC slip resistant outsole.
- PU/TPU outsole.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.