Portwest Contrast Bib and Brace - Lined
Product code: S489
Portwest Contrast Bib and Brace - Lined is a PU coated, 300D oxford weave polyester work overall with a thick padding, which offers exceptional lower body protection from foul weather, with a fluorescent finish and reflective stripes for an increased visual presence in the workplace. They feature adjustable leg access so they can be easily pulled on over boots, with a flexible elasticated back for a comfortable fit, and adjustable straps. The front bib features a pouch pocket, with an additional compartment at the front for mobile phones and other communication devices. These bib and brace overalls conform to EN343 class 3:1 for foul weather protection, and EN471 for use in low visibility conditions. If you work on railroads, the orange colour fully conforms to GO/RT 3279 specification.
- Fabric: 100% PU Coated polyester, 190gsm.
- 300D Oxford weave with stain resistance.
- EN471 class 2:2.
- EN343 class 3:1.
- Lining: Nylon 60gsm/Wadding 170gsm.
- GO/RT 3279 (ORANGE ONLY).
- Quilt lined.
- Adjustable leg access.
- Elasticated back.
- Front pouch pocket.
- Mobile phone pocket.
- Adjustable straps.
- Reflective stripes.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest overall you were looking for? View more portwest coveralls or our entire range of portwest workwear.