Portwest Compositelite Operis Boot S3 HRO
Product code: FC60
Portwest Compositelite Operis Boots S3 HRO are a 100% non-metallic boot which offers total safety. Its lightweight construction and durable PU/Rubber outsole offer a number of practical benefits whilst working. Like most safety boots the Operis boots offer puncture and toe protection, but with non-metallic composite materials which offer the same level of protection as their steel brethren. The uppers are manufactured from a nubuck fabric which offers good water resistance. Energy absorbing heels provide additional layers of comfort, allowing long-lasting comfort and a lack of wearer fatigue. The dual density soles are loaded with a number of excellent properties. SRA slip resistance gives optimal grip in most conditions, as well as being resistant to heat up to 300c, in addition to their oil resistance and anti-static properties.
- Fabric: Nubuck.
- PU/Rubber outsole F19
- SRC Slip resistant.
- Metal Free.
- Composite Midsoles.
- Composite Toecaps.
- Water resistant uppers.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- Oil Resistant.
- Dual density.
- 300 HRO.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest boot you were looking for? View more portwest boots or our entire range of portwest workwear.