Portwest Biztex Microporous Coverall Type 6 and 5 (50)
Product code: ST40
This box of fifty Portwest Biztex Microporous Coveralls Type 6/5 features a two way front zip which is covered by a sealable front flap. Its spacious and generous design will allow for a great fit and a much better range of movement. Its unique fibre construction ensures is tensile strength and durability in all directions. This excellent coverall features an elasticated hood, ankle, cuffs and waist, and conforms to a number of EN specifications including EN1149-1 for its anti-static properties.
- Box of 50.
- Fabric: BizTex Microporous.
- EN13034 (Type 6).
- Type 6/5 Fully Certified.
- EN13982-1(TYPE 5).
- Two way zip and sealable front flap.
- Elasticated hood, cuffs and waist.
- Spacious fit.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest overall you were looking for? View more portwest coveralls or our entire range of portwest workwear.