Portwest Bizflame Ultra Jacket
Product code: FR68-CL
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1 + A2.
- EN 1149 -5.
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 16 CAL/CM2 (HAF 83.7%).
- CE-CAT III.
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat.
- Certified protection against molten metal splash.
- 100% Metal free.
- Industrial laundry wash 75°C and tunnel dry 155°c.
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape.
- Curved back hem for added protection.
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio.
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit.
- External standards label.
- Shell Fabric : 80% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 1% Carbon Fibre 340gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.